CMRC is seeking to recruit a competent, skilled, committed and self-motivated Clinical Liaison Coordinator for CMRC Al-Ain.
Minimum Requirements to apply
• Bsc in Nursing
• HAAD License
• 2 years minimum clinical experience plus 2 years’ experience including direct patient care within an acute care environment.
• Experienced in providing patient/family education
• Female Only
• Residence in Al-Ain City
• Arabic language essential
Core Competencies and responsibilities
• Uses prospecting methods to generate leads including initiating business contacts, sourcing expansion opportunities through existing and new accounts, cold calling and educational presentations.
• Meet the referral and admissions goals for their assigned accounts.
• Expand the number of referral sources in their assigned territories.
• Active participation in professional and community associations.
• Manage the admissions process as an ambassador for patients who meet the admissions requirements.
• Operates within budgeted parameters by carefully planning travel and monitoring expenses.
• Interface daily with the admissions coordinator to communicate referral updates and information needed to expedite the admission process.
• Work closely with patients and their family members to effectively communicate the benefits of services provided by Cambridge Medical and Rehabilitation Center.
• Organize visits to the facility for families and referral sources to meet with clinical team.
• Completes clinical assessments on potential patients in accordance with HAAD Standard for provision of care guidelines.
• Establish loyal successful relationships with referral sources throughout their territory.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and responsibilities with little supervision and/or daily direction.
• Maintains knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of all clinical services and programs offered at Cambridge facilities.