H.E. Dhafer Al Ahbabi is a Board Member at Cambridge Medical & Rehabilitation Center. He is also a Non-Executive Board Member at Amanat Holdings PJSC (“Amanat”).
H.E. Dhafer Al Ahbabi holds a Bachelor degree in Economics from Alain University in the United Arab Emirates.
H.E. Dhafer is an accomplished executive, investor, and entrepreneur with over 25 years’ experience in managing Investments and real estate. By capitalizing on his sharp business acumen, technical expertise, interpersonal skills, and strategic mindset, among other attributes, H.E. Dhafer was instrumental in penetrating new markets and achieving unprecedented growth for the companies he had previously founded and managed.
H.E. Dhafer now looks forward to leveraging his experience and value-added expertise to making his Investments & Real Estate Business thriving, multi-national enterprises, that will play a major force in improving conditions in the Middle East and abroad while maximizing the return on investment for the company’s.
- Chairman, Al Ramz Corporation PJSC
- Founder & Chairman - Hameem Investments
- Treasury Department, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority
- Board member, First Gulf Bank
- Board member, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
- Board member, Invest bank
- Board member, Al Wathba Insurance
- Founder & Board member, Aabar Investments
- Founder & Chairman, Growth Gate Capital
- Founder & Board member, Abu Dhabi University Holding Group