Dr. Muhammad Anwar Khan is an Internal Medicine Specialist at Cambridge Medical and Rehabilitation Center. He brings with him an experience of over 15 years.
He started as a General Physician with CMRC in 2014, after which, he joined NHS (UK) and worked in various specialties including Cardiology, Respiratory Medicine, Endocrinology, Geriatrics, Rheumatology, Hematology, Emergency Medicine; General Pediatrics, Adult Psychiatry, and Family Medicine.
In 2015, he received his Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetes from Cardiff University, UK. The same year he completed his Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Advanced Pediatric Life Support (APLS) courses from CMRC.
He holds a Certificate of Completion of Internal Medicine Training from Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board, UK. He is also an MD – Medic Doctor from Ovidius University, Romania.
His areas of interest include management of chronic medical conditions including Diabetes Mellitus; Hypertension; Dyslipidemia; Ischemic heart disease; Stroke; Chronic Kidney disease; Metabolic bone disease; Anemia; Asthma/COPD; Thyroid disorders; Dementia; Depression & Chronic pain management.
He is experienced in the following:
– Evaluate, diagnosis, treat and manage traumatic & non-traumatic brain injury patients
– Evaluate, diagnosis, treat and manage spinal cord injury patients
– Evaluate, diagnosis, treat and manage ventilator patients
– Evaluate, diagnose, treat and provide consultation to adolescent, child & infant patients with common and complex illness, diseases and functional disorders of circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, metabolic, musculoskeletal, hematopoietic, gastroenteric and genitourinary systems.
– Assess, stabilize and determine the disposition of patients with emergent conditions consistent with medical staff policy regarding emergency and consultative call services