Dr. Osama Mohamed Abdalla Elhassan is a Specialist Pediatrician at Cambridge Medical and Rehabilitation Center.
Dr. Osama holds MBBS: Faculty of Medicine, University of Juba, Sudan December 1991 and MRCPCH: Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK 2010.
Dr. Osama worked as a medical doctor at various specialized entities in Sudan such as Kassala Teaching Hospital, Wao Hospital, and Khartoum Teaching Hospital. Prior to his current role at Cambridge Medical and Rehabilitation Center, Dr. Osama enrolled as a physician at Al Ain Hospital in the Accident and Emergency Department moving on to be a Pediatric Specialist in Pediatrics Department at Al Ain Hospital.
He is experienced in :
– Evaluate, diagnose, treat and provide consultation to adolescent, child & infant patients with common and complex illness, diseases and functional disorders of circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, metabolic, musculoskeletal, hematopoietic, gastroenteric and genitourinary systems.
– Assess, stabilize and determine the disposition of patients with emergent conditions consistent with medical staff policy regarding emergency and consultative call services
– Manage common skin conditions and refer to specialist appropriately
– Manage emergency conditions or accidents that require immediate care when early recognition of warning signs, early investigation.
– Assess, differentiate and manage acute breathlessness
– Manage GI bleeding
Dr. Osama is Sudanese, speaks English and Arabic languages fluently.